Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

seeing my brothers in the holidys

Every Mondays we get to write what ever we want for 20 minutes and this is mine for this week.


On the school holidays my mum and dad are going to pick up my brothers in the holidays.I am so excited to see them because i really miss them at home so i can't wait until they arrive.Then i'm going to tell them that i'm getting a ps4 for my next birthday and they will be wanting a turn when i get it and then i will buy cool games for us to play but on my first birthday before my next birthday i'm getting me a scooter because i want to go to the skate park with my best friends and for our lunch we will have McDonald but we will be having a big feed when it's dinner so when we go to McDonald we will be only having a little snack and my brothers can come with me to the skate park. 

 

1 comment:

  1. was it cool meting your brothers for the first time in ages

    ReplyDelete