Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

my birthday

every Monday mornings we get to write what ever we want for only 20 minutes and this is mine for this week.


Yesterday on Sunday on may the 19th it was my 10th birthday it was so fun because my friends came over and we played rugby and tag but tag started getting boring because my cousin kept on saying i'm not playing anymore all the time when we would tag her she would say that but then she would played with us but my other friend Anthony had to go home.later on my other friend Nikau left and my Nana and Papa and my other Nana left because it started raining then i went inside and said good bye and also said thank you for coming to my birthday.          

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday for Sunday Tu Pakari. Make sure that you also use capital letters for the start of a sentence, name of people, places and months and days.

    ReplyDelete