Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

My Nana's birthday

Every Mondays we get to write what ever we want and this is mine for this week.

This weekend it is going to be Nana's birthday at otiria marae and i'm going to see my cousin's there and have a big feed and my Nana is getting something to put money in so my Nana and my Nan can go on a trip to a place that they would like to go to and I might see my friend there because he just lives next door to the marae so I hope he is home so he could come.I can't wait to give my Nana a gift from me because i want to see her get surprised and i'm getting my Nan a gift and see her get surprised.   

2 comments:

  1. Hi TuPaki my name is Mikaire and Im a student at Paihia school. I really liked your post about getting a ps4 and I was thinking of saving up for one too. Your blog did get hard to read because it didn’t have full stops.

    If you get some free time check my blog out if you want.



    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be fun. Can you please make sure that you are not writing in capitals for the whole bit of writing next time.

    ReplyDelete