Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

going to Hamilton

Every Monday mornings we get to write what ever we want for only 20 minutes and this is mine for this week.


In the weekend me and my family went to Hamilton to visit my brothers I was so existed to see them. When i saw them at the motel i gave them a huge hug and told them what i did in school. After that Renata told me that he got a new phone from my papa and showed me his new phone then he said he would give me hid old phone when my other brother Raharuhi gets one because Renata told me that when Raharuhi gets a new phone he will tell my dad that they both have a new phone then he will give me his old phone and i can't wait until i get his old phone because i will be able to play games on it and i'm ganna give him a hug and say thank you. On sunday we had to go back home but first we had to drop my brothers off and say good bye then we were on our way to go home. 

1 comment:

  1. That would have been nice to see them. When you are writing make sure that you use capitals for MINTS. You need to use for I. Your next step is using full stops in the correct place also.

    ReplyDelete