Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

setting my room up

Every Monday morning we get to write what ever we want for only 20 minutes and this is mine for this week.



In the weekend me and my mum set up my new room because before I didn't have a room I used to have a bed but I gave it to my Nan so I slept on the with my mum and dad but since now my sister left to Dunedin and my brothers went to Hamilton boys high.First my brothers went to Hamilton then after a while my sister left to Dunedin to go to university I had to sleep in my brothers room first then when my sister left I set up my new room my mum helped me and now I have a bed and a room and now my sisters room is called the gaming room because my mum put my x box in the room and now we call it the gaming workout room it looks so better now and more clean but the thing is that I really miss my sister so I call every night and say hi and talk about school but I really wish that she would come home because she's not coming home on the school holidays she's only coming on Christmas holidays.          


No comments:

Post a Comment