Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Northland taniwha coming to our school

2 weeks ago on friday at lunch time the northland taniwha came to Kawakawa primary school. It was pretty cool to see them at our school because we got to play rugby with them but I didn't want to play rugby so I just played hacky with my friend because I already played rugby before they even got here but then after awhile this lady recorded one of the players in northland taniwha and put that video on 1 news and in the background you could just see me on my friends back and then I was excited to go home and see me on the news. When I went home my dad told me to put on the news so I put it on and then I waited to here if the news people said Northland taniwha so i could see me on t.v.      

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora TuPakari, I’m Izaiah from Paihia School. I love your blog post about the Northland Taniwha team attending your school. It’s amazing that you saw yourself on t.v because I was watching the news about the rugby team coming to your school. I hope you had fun seeing the team and knowing that some of the players where from there. Have a good day TuPakari and keep up the good work. But I’m curious, why didn’t you play rugby with the Northland Taniwha team? Because that could’ve been your last chance to ever play with a professional rugby player?

    ReplyDelete