Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Going to my Nan's tangi

Last week my Nan had past away it was very sad to see my Nan in a coffin but also I feel sad for my nana because her mum past away and that was my nan and now she lives alone in her house.On the day she was getting buried my family wanted to say a goodbye even me and that was the worse part saying goodbye when I said goodbye I started crying because when I go to my nans house I won't be able to see her there because when I go to my nanas I always see her doing her wordsearch or just sitting on the couch but the thing I'm always gonna miss about her is her smile I always like her smiling at me and that the thing i'm always gonna miss and always never gonna forget.Before she was gonna get buried my brothers,sister and mum shared some memories about my our nan but I didn't say anything because I was to shy.After my family shared some memories we picked her up in her coffin I cried heaps because I'm gonna miss her when I don't see her at my nanas so we buried her and after that we went back to the marea and had a feed but the cool thing about going to the tagi was I got to see my sister.     

1 comment:

  1. kia ora my name is Zion I am from tautoro shcool. i'm sorry about your nana that past away. that story was a sad story that your nana past away. after I read that story I felt sad for you because your nan past away.

    ReplyDelete