Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

free writing


Rainbows end


Last saturday me and my team went to rainbows end in separate groups so we didn't get lost. At 1:00 we had to meet at the stage for prize giving but I forgot to go because I was still on the rides. I went on the power surge,roller coaster,gold rush,bumper cars and the invader all of those rides were fun and I wish that I could go again with my friends. All I got for prize giving was lollies,a certificate and lynx. I got the certificate for making space for my team to go through and get the try for me the power surge was the scariest ride I've been on but if I went on the Stratosphere I would of been scared as.The power surge is like the 2nd scariest  because it looks like and feels like that your going to fall off your seat but the seat are locked on so tight so you can't fall off. The thing that makes me get not scared to go on the power surge I just close my eyes and go to sleep and that makes the ride more fun to me but the scariest ride of all of them is the Stratosphere because it goes so high and after awhile it goes upside down.           

No comments:

Post a Comment